Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

xoá
Phượng Các
#1 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2018 3:37:08 AM(UTC)
Phượng Các

Groups: Administrators
Woman

Was thanked: 654 time(s) in 614 post(s)
xoá
Phượng Các
#2 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2018 4:12:40 AM(UTC)
Phượng Các

Groups: Administrators
Woman

Was thanked: 654 time(s) in 614 post(s)
Jenny xin nghiêng mình cảm tạ tất cả những lời cầu nguyện thiêng liêng và chúc mừng quý báu. Mỗi ngày vẫn là những chiến đấu nhưng Jenny không chiến đấu một mình và lúc nào cũng có Ơn Trên và tình thương của mọi người vây quanh. Sau đây là một công thức Jenny chia sẻ với các bệnh nhân cancers:
Dawn with Power - (Việt dưới đây) To all cancer patients: we must begin the relationship with cancer in the right way. And you must start your days with power! When you receive the news, take it with grace and calmness. Tell yourself "This, too, shall pass." And immediately embark on learning about your cancer. You must understand it well. Very well. For me, I must know the oncotype--the chance for recurrence and the character of the cancer cells. What must my cancer cells rely on to survive? Dr. Mai-Phuong T Nguyen taught me this. Of course this requires you to take many tests but you must arm yourself with the results. You must know them by heart. I am surprised that when I ask people about this, many breast cancer patients don't know. What type of breast cancer do you have? There are 3 character traits that you must find out. Are you positive or negative for estrogen, progesterone, HER-2? Mine is positive for estrogen, and negative for progesterone and HER-2. If positive, how positive is positive? 50% or 100%? It makes a big difference. Don't assume that the conventional chemo is for you. I am not giving medical advice; but I urge you to consult with different institutions before agreeing to chemo/radiation, especially people at Stage IV level. (More on this in the future.) For me, after knowing my enemy, I determined to change my life style starting with my diet. No more sugar! Will write more on this but for today, I'd like to emphasize on the powerful morning drink ritual. #cancerfree #powerfuldrink

Your first commitment is to start your day right. You must own a state-of-the-art blender. I know of 2 types out there: MagicBullet or Nutribullet 1700 watts and Vitamex. They are powerful enough that they can reduce anything to the cellular level so that you can consume apple seeds and carrot skin, etc. And upon consuming, the juice will can be absorbed easily. First thing I do in the morning is to drink 1 glass of a blended juice containing beets, carrot (would be great if it is slightly steamed), turmeric (fresh and just a little piece), mixed- dark green leaves, green apple (half), and sometimes pear/berries, etc. All types of berries are good. (Organic ingredients of course! Please never use non-organic berries since those are called 'dirty fruits'. Bad for you.) You can use coconut juice to enhance the taste if you wish. Avoid, citrus but Kamquac or lemon skins are ok. IMPORTANCE: then find your favorite corner where there is a good flow of fresh air (abundant of oxygen like a corner of your backyard with rich in greenery) to drink it slowly while having a conversation with your God (Buddha, Kuan Yin, Jesus, Virgin Mary, or Allah). Atheists, find your power in Jupiter or Venus :-) This is the moment where you actually control your brain and direct it what do do - healing you! I normally do so with my eyes closed, with my hand full of vitamin pills, and my mind concentrating on the image of the Lady of the Peace. I then ask her to bless my drink. (Don't underestimate the power of the mind and of the universe.) With that drink, I take in the power of Earth and Heaven to wash away all the ugly cells. Each day, at that moment in time, I become one with the universe, absorbing all the power that surrounds me. Not a single day goes by that I fail to do this. Warning: You may look more beautiful or more handsome with this drink :-) I love you! Please love yourself and don't put cancer on the pedestal!

Bình Minh với Sức Mạnh - Hỡi những ai đang vật vã với ung thư, xin hãy cùng Jenny đứng dậy để hấp thụ sức mạnh cho mình. Khi biết mình bị bịnh, xin mọi người hãy bình tĩnh và nên tin rằng cơn bão này rồi sẽ qua! Việc đầu tiên là phải hiểu cá tính của căn bệnh thật rõ, sau đó là thay đổi cuộc sống mình ngay. Về ung thư vú, Jenny cần biết là tốc độ phát triển và tái phát của tế bào ung thư mạnh như thế nào? Rồi xem 3 cá tính của ung thư là gì. Mình có bị âm tính hay dương tính cho estrogen, progesterone và HER-2? Nếu là dương tính thì chính xác la bao nhiêu? 50% hay 100%? Vì kết quả này ảnh hưởng đến phương cách chữa trị. Như trường hợp của Jenny, 100% dương tính của estrogen và không cần đến hoá trị/xạ trị. Chỉ cần thuốc ngăn chặn estrogen tiếp xúc với ung thư là được. Đừng vội vả đi theo hoá trị, nhất là những người ở giai đoạn cuối. Cần phải tham khảo với những nhà thương khác nhau. Jenny sẽ bàn thêm phần này trong tương lai. Bước kế tiếp là phải bắt đầu mỗi ngày thật đúng--có một ly nước rau trái cây màu nhiệm lúc bình minh. Đây không phải là sinh tố bình thường. Mà đây là ly nước có phép lạ, do mình tự tạo và mời Đấng Trên cao ban màu nhiệm để đưa vào người tiêu diệt quân khủng bố :-) Xin đừng coi thường sức mạnh của tinh thần và của vũ trụ nhé! Jenny không cần biết bạn có theo đạo hay không. Bắt buộc phải tìm một điểm tựa thiêng liêng. Khi làm việc này mỗi sáng, Jenny hấp thụ sức mạnh tinh hoa từ Đất Trời và trong giây phút tâm linh đó Jenny là một với vũ trụ. Giây phút mạnh và hạnh phúc! Về cuộc sống, khẳng định từ bỏ đường, nhất là đường cát trắng. Vì vậy, trong nước này có thể dùng nước dừa và tuyệt đối không cho đường. Quan trọng là mình cần máy sinh tố đặc biệt loại gọi là Magic Bullet 1700 watts hoặc Vitamex. Hai loại này có khả năng xay nhuyễn đến tột độ! Làm các hạt táo, vỏ trái cây thành nước để có thể thấm vào máu ngay khi uống xong. Phần chính là củ dền, cà rốt (luộc sơ qua), rau xanh đậm, càng xanh càng tốt, sau đó là củ nghệ, táo xanh, các loại dâu...v.v. Dĩ nhiên các loại này nên là thực phẩm hữu cơ. Thay đổi các thứ này thuyền xuyên nếu có thể. Ở Việt Nam thì nên rửa mọi thứ bằng nước muối trước khi xay. Xong, tìm một chỗ mà mình thích nhất. Nhiều không khí trong lành để thở đầy oxy. Không cần đứng trước bàn thờ nhưng phải là một vị trí mà mình cảm thấy có nhiều dương khí. Nhắm mắt lại. Tay cầm các viên thuốc vitamins (Jenny uống Vitamins C, D, và B12 loại cao cộng thêm Calcium đôi khi kèm theo thuốc tỏi và nghệ). Lưu ý: có thể sẽ bị đẹp hơn ngày xưa :-) Hãy uống vào chậm rãi và trong đầu là câu đàm thoại với Đấng Trên. Xin Ngài ban cho ly nước mầu nhiệm này để thấm vào từng tế bào tốt sức mạnh phá tan quân phá hoaị. Đừng quên phải thở bụng nhé. Jenny yêu mọi người và mọi người phải yêu lấy chính mình nhé và đừng để ung thư được lên ngôi!